Jan 29, 2023
Nursing (RN to BSN), B.S.N. Locations
Building on the premise of life-long learning and professional career development, the RN-BSN Program design allows the Registered Nurse to complete the requirements of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Park University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
- Graduate of an accredited Associate Degree Nursing ..Program
- RN Licensure in the United States.
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 from an accredited Associate Degree or Diploma Nursing program
- Submission of official Associate Degree or Diploma nursing program transcripts and all undergraduate transcripts
The Nursing Program awards accepted students 60 hours of course credit for their pre-licensure nursing program transcript. Students may choose to attend either fulltime or part time. Students have a maximum of 5 years to complete all degree requirements.
RN-BSN DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
Electives 12 cr.
- 3 hours may be 100 level,
- 6-9 hours may be 200, 300 or 400 level but
- At least 3 hours must be 300-400 level.
RN-BSN Degree Program total hours 60 cr.
ADN or Diploma awarded hours 60 cr.
Degree Specific Requirements
Park University grants the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree to Associate Degree or Diploma Registered Nurses upon completion of the following requirements:
- Completion of an approved nursing diploma program (may require additional prerequisite coursework; evaluated on an individual basis)
- Completion of an approved Associates’ Degree in Nursing or Diploma Nursing Program.
- Must hold a current unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) licensure within the United States
- Completion of a minimum of 120 semester hours with a cumulative 2.8 GPA including transfer credit.
- Completion of degree specific requirements.
- Satisfaction of major requirements.
- Completion of residency requirement, 30 hours of earned and graded (A, B, C) college hours at Park University. At least 15 of these 30 hours must be in the major core.
- Completion of the 48 hour Nursing Completion Core requirements.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) major is declared upon acceptance to the program.