Graduate programs are critical for student success in a relentlessly dynamic global employment environment and for the nation’s competitiveness in our high-tech knowledgebased economy.
Park University offers an impressive array of high quality graduate programs to over 2,100 graduate students world-wide. Students from 50 different nations were enrolled in graduate courses.
Courses are taught face-to-face and online.
Park University offers ten Master’s degree programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Arts in Communications and Leadership
- Master of Education
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Information Systems
- Master of Music Performance
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Public Administration
- Education Specialist
Graduate Certificates (hours may be applied towards an appropriate master’s degree)
- Creative and Life Writing
- Disaster and Emergency Management
- Global Business
- Global Government
- Health Services Management and Leadership
- Homeland Security
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership of International Healthcare Organizations
- Management Accounting
- Management Information Systems
- Nonprofit Leadership
- Project Management
- Public Accounting
- Artist Diploma in Music Performance
- Music Performance
Pursuing Graduate Study At Park University:
Park University undergraduate seniors with a 3.6 cumulative grade point average, while still completing their bachelor’s degree, may be permitted to take up to nine (9) graduate credit hours in a non-degree seeking status. These credits will be applied to the appropriate graduate program after the student has received his/her undergraduate degree and has been admitted to a graduate degree or certificate program. Financial Aid is not available for courses taken as a non-degree seeking student.
For information on graduate study, including programs, tuition, and admission requirements, please consult the Park University 2018-2019 Graduate Catalog, or visit the website www.park.edu/academics.